Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rome Day 5: Last Day

Today is my last day in the Eternal City. I'm really quite sad and if the Hotel Homs offered me a free room for a few more nights, I'd likely take them up on it. Alas, I'm meant to return to Boston. But before I board the plane I have one full day to enjoy in Rome. On the agenda for today:
  • Eat breakfast (leftover apple cake from last night's dessert and shot of espresso).
  • Walk to Trastevere - one of Rome's most charming areas with medieval lanes to explore.
  • Have lunch in one of Trastevere's famed restaurants.
  • Walk through the the Villa Borghese (maybe visit the museum), which by the way, is on the completely other side of the city.
  • Maybe get a walk-on role in a movie.
  • Find a good place to have our last supper in Rome.
The other night I threw at least 3 Euros worth of coins into the Trevi Fountain, so I'm quite certain I've secured myself a trip back to Rome.

No comments: