Thursday, June 5, 2008

(over)Packed and Ready for Rome!

I packed way too much. I would show you a picture, but I've already packed my camera. And I don't remember which bag it's in.

I wanted options for Rome. From what I understand, it's an incredibly fashionable city and since I don't always feel I exemplify "fashion" in the states, I might as well work it in Rome. Before you ask, I will offer up the shoe tally: five pairs.
  • Black heels for evening
  • Black wedges for walking
  • Black flats
  • Flip flops for lounging
  • Brown wedges for walking/evening
  • Brown flats
Ok six pairs...wait...tennis shoes...seven pairs. Seven pairs of shoes.

I did better on the outfits though - I attempted to mix and match. Sort of. No I didn't. I packed outfits for the day, and then outfits for the evening. I overpacked. This is justifiable, though. Rome by day is casual, Rome by night is dressy. It's good to have options -- celebrities change like five times a day, right?

Off to Rome! Ciao and I'll talk to you when in Rome...

No comments: