Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"Something" is the Feel Good Moment of Today

If I haven't told you before, I'm a big fan of the fab-four from Liverpool. Paul is my favorite. My sister loves John. George was perfection in everything he did. I'll admit I cried watching Ringo Starr accept accolades at this year's MTV Music Awards. But what gets me every time is Sir Paul and his guitar.

I know it's not for everyone, but today's feel-good moment is courtesy of The Beatles (sort of).

To those of you who aren't Beatles fans, and I don't hold it against you, please just trust me and watch the video in its entirety. You'll be pleasantly surprised by the mid-song guest and his electric guitar. See how long you last before you start singing along.

Enjoy...

1 comment:

Dan said...

Very cool. Paul still has a good head of hair. Recognize a lot of familar faces here - looks like Peter Buck, Jeff Lynne and, of course, Ringo. Slowhand is in his usual perfect form. I had not seen this. Thanks for turning me on to it.