Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Great Debate: PC vs. Mac

I've always been a PC girl, but recently I find myself strangely turned on to the MacBooks. My poor Dell PC is on its last legs and I'm wondering if now is the time to make the switch and enter the Mac world.

I use my laptop mostly for writing and publishing. I won't be streaming videos or rocking out to Garage Band. Although, my PC doesn't have Garage Band so maybe I would rock out if it were an option...


Any devoted users of either Macs or PCs -- I'd love your thoughts. And don't forget to vote on the poll (to the right...)

2 comments:

Dan said...

I'm a PC guy but I can appreciate a Mac. Clearly, the Mac interface is more fluid and hip, but a PC is more user-friendly. I learned Quark on a Mac in the early '90s.

One thing I've found is that Mac users are wildly passionate. I nearly got into a fight with someone who worked at Apple when he found out I worked for Microsoft.

It's not quite Red Sox-Yankees, but it's close.

Anonymous said...

Going with PC only because cross computer stuff can be a bitch. Big reason too is software is limited and personally I own all of it for pc and can't afford to switch to MAC. (your mileage may vary).

If you do get a mac get the sexy red case!

http://www.speckproducts.com/products/seethru/15-macbook-pro/25

I'm saving my pennies for a mac just because I really think they're top of the world on interface and packaging design. Plus they're sexyyy...