Monday, April 28, 2008

Tuscany Travesty

This is devastating...

Our Tuscany Writer's Conference was cancelled. It's absolutely tragic. Apparently, because of the state of the economy and the weak dollar, too many conference-goers backed out and they had to cancel the trip. Our conference director, however, has been an absolute angel. She's putting me in touch with literary agents and publishers who can help me craft the book, even though the conference was cancelled.

I think we're still going to Italy -- maybe Rome for a week -- but for tonight, I will mourn the passing of my Tuscany trip. Meanwhile, my good friend The Missus is researching hotels in Rome and refilling my wine glass as I cry into my computer. In hindsight, this could be good. The blog name is "When in Rome," maybe it's time to go to Rome.

No comments: