Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Packing for London...and Nantucket...and St. Louis

It's one of those months where I keep going, and going, and going. Just got back from a weekend in New York where I celebrated Passover with my family. My sister flew in from St. Louis, my cousins were all there with their kids and we all spent the weekend in the kitchen cooking everything un-leavened. Nothing like a dinner of matzo balls, matzo stuffing, matzo pancakes, matzo cookies... you get the point.

Squeezed through security at LaGuardia Airport (and let me tell you, that's not an easy task) and sat around for a few hours waiting for the flight, which was delayed and know one knew why. Got home Sunday night, went to work Monday morning, and tonight I'm back in the carry-on trying to figure out what to pack for 10 days in London...and then I return and leave for a weekend in Nantucket...and then I return and leave for a four days in St. Louis... and I think I'll need to buy underwear on the road.

No comments: