Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Things You Do For Love

There's a contest happening on a travel board and I've been reading the submissions. A post titled "Blind Date From Hell!!!" was posted in the "Vacations from Hell" category. This I had to read. As a woman who has been on many unfortunate blind dates from hell, I was already empathetic to this poster. But folks... there is a line, and while it's often a little blurry and hard to see, there comes a point where you decide to cross the line or stay safely on the other side. And this woman, I'm afraid, crossed the line.

Please read the post and then let's discuss. I'll get the discussion started with these talking points:
  1. Who takes their kids on a blind date, let alone a blind date on the other side of the world?
  2. The dude didn't have any pinky toes. Cut 'em off because they were "in the way." Anyone want to take this? Anyone???
  3. I wonder... who paid for the ticket?

Discuss...

1 comment:

Legally Brunette said...

eww...I read that while I was eating my lunch and I really should not have. no little toes, by choice, is just gross.