Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Obsession: Occasiontherapy Spritzers

These all-natural occasion-specific aromatherapy spritzers are the perfect little addition to your work bag. They are made with all-natural ingredients and pure essential oils so you know it's safe for your body.

I have the Working Girl Energizing Mist and Jet Set Girl Travel Mist and I'm addicted to them both. The Jet Set Girl is the perfect after-gym work-out mist, because it combines lavender with bergamot for a complete calming experience. It also doubles as a super room/linen spray when you're stuck in hotel rooms. Consider it...

2 comments:

Legally Brunette said...

These look wonderful! I want the Working Girl spray to keep in my office. Can I pick these up somewhere in town or are they available by internet-order only?

Frogger said...

I picked mine up at Equilibrium Day Spa in the financial district.