Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I Wish I Were in Paris...

Some weeks are just tough and when the tough get going, my mind goes on vacation. I usually daydream of Paris.

This week I've made every effort to get to the gym every night after work. So far, so good. But then again, it's only Wed. I am finding that an evening workout helps me sleep better. Unfortunately, an article I'm writing for work is causing some chaos among the corporate big-wigs, so that slight anxiety is cutting through my good sleep pattern.

My budget plan is flawed. I was on an awesome path to paying off all my debt by the end of the year. Now, it looks like Feb-March 2009. My personal computer died last Thursday. Gone. Won't even turn on. Another expense added to my credit card.

I'm having a fat day. But, my hair looks good.

If I were in Paris, none of this would matter.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Paris is amazing. There is no other place like it. And there's nothing quite like a good hair day...:)