Monday, December 1, 2008

December

Dear Diary,

Today is the first day of December, and the first month I feel carefree. My major deadlines are complete, work is steady (at least today) and I'm taking vacation time this month. I have no travel plans, but who knows where the wind will blow...

I pledge to do the following:
  • Go to the gym at least 4-5 times a week.
  • Eat healthy.
  • Curb the drinking, which I realize will be hard to do as it's holiday time, but I will attempt to keep alcohol out of the apartment.
  • Attempt to keep order in the office.
  • Rent one good movie a week.
  • Maybe go on a date.
  • Practice meditation.
  • Work on the book. Work on the book. Work on the book.
Here's to December.

2 comments:

Legally Brunette said...

I'm with you on #1. Starting regular gym visits on Thursday, probably. No spare time until then!

Dan said...

I think you need to listen to some Crosby, Stills & Nash.

"Deja Vu" would be a good choice.