Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008: Year in Review

In approximately 12 hours, we'll be celebrating the start of a new year and saying goodbye to a forgettable 2008.

I would spend time reviewing the year and personally saying goodbye to the bullshit that I survived, but instead of recapping it's best to look forward. There were some positives, which I'll gladly highlight:

Travel: Rome, Nantucket, London, New York, San Francisco, Washington, DC and more...
Job: I'm fortunate to have a dream job
Career: I'm fortunate that my dream job is aligned with my career goals, and there is more coming...
Family and Friends: The best.
America: President-elect Barack Obama

I can say I'm eager to enter 2009 - I'm excited about the possibilities and the adventures that lie ahead. I'm entering the new year making one promise to myself: To say "yes" a little more and take advantage of all of life's possibilities.

2 comments:

Me said...

Happy New Year!!!!

Vanessa said...

I think 2009 is a turning point for many. I'm really excited about it too.