Friday, November 14, 2008

British Airways: Hear My Aisle Seat Prayer

If you've flown British Airways, you know that you can't check-in and choose your seats until 24 hours before you flight.

Here I am, 24-hours before my flight, and I still can't check-in. Why? Because you need your passport information to check-in and of course, my passport is sitting at home on my dresser in prime position for packing this evening.

So, British Airways... hear my prayer: I need an aisle seat. Claustrophobia at 33,000-feet over the Atlantic is not a fun for anyone, especially the people I'll need to push out of the way when I can't sit still and need to walk the plane.

I will log in first-thing this evening when I get home, with my passport in hand and pray an isle seat is waiting for me.

No comments: