Monday, September 22, 2008

Writers for Peace: Sicily 2009

I'm helping to organize a conference in June 2009 for writers so if you're interested, stay tuned.

The format will be blend of writing and local culture. We'll experience gourmet Sicilian food, culture, the valley of the temples and also work with literary agents and authors to craft our scripts. The theme is "Writers for Peace" and I think the timing is perfect.

My agent has been on my back for my book manuscript since June and it's still not finished (sorry, Tracey). I can't seem to find the hook... It's not for lack of information, creative characters or story lines, but I'm having trouble tying the end to the beginning and I need a creative outlet. So I've turned my focus to helping run this conference in June - more details to come soon, but right now here's what we're looking for: Sponsors!

The Writers For Peace conference will give away scholarships and awards in a variety of topics to those writers promoting peace in their prose.

No comments: