Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Great Heart Walk

This Saturday, Sept. 13, I'll be participating in the American Heart Association's Heart Walk - an annual fundraising event that raises money to fight heart disease and stroke. I'm going for the 6-mile run (!). The American Heart Association holds a special place in my heart, and in the hearts of members of my family. I've missed the walk the past few years because of travel, but this year I'm in town and I'm walking/running!

Want to walk with me?
Want to donate toward the cause?

Email me at wheninromeblog@gmail.com and I'll send you all the information.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Good for you. Excellent cause.

Frogger said...

Thanks! If it's a nice day in the city, bring the family and come on down... the AHA does a whole festival for kids at the Heart Walk ... complete with balloon animals