Friday, September 12, 2008

American Heart Walk: GOAL ACHIEVED

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your contributions to the 2008 American Heart Walk, in support of ... me! Thanks to your donations, I've achieved my fundraising goal of $500 - all of which goes to the research and resources needed to fight heart disease and stroke.

Tomorrow is the 6-mile walk/run - coming along for the ride are my friends The Missus and Bail. I'll hand in the donation form and head out along Storrow Drive, along with thousands of others who are devoted and dedicated to fighting heart disease.

Thanks for your support!
xoxo
Frogger

3 comments:

Me said...

Wow! I haven't even gotten around to giving you my small, humble donation.

Frogger said...

Any donation is a good one, but you're walking with me and your support is good enough for me!

Dan said...

Congrats. Great effort.