Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day of Fun: Boston Duck Tours and Superheros from 1982

Today is the day we come into work, and leave shortly thereafter for the "Company Outing Day of Fun." The itinerary includes:

  • A private Boston Duck Tour. By private, I mean the entire "duck" is filled with only people from our company.
  • A "bonding" event at The TOMB (I'm still not excited about this, but I've made the effort to be pro-active and excited about being confined to a small room as the ceiling comes down on me while I try to solve a puzzle and break free from the room.)
  • Drinks, food and drinks at "Game On!" in Fenway Park. And, it's a Red Sox home game day so the area will be packed with people.
My boss showed up this morning wearing his Superheros of the 1980s t-shirt, red Pumas and a black baseball cap turned backwards. It's going to be an interesting day...

No comments: