Sunday, August 31, 2008

Birthday Insight - The Power of Numbers

Dinner at Om on Friday night was wonderful - my friend The Missus, her Husband, Bail and her husband treated me to a birthday dinner complete with lavender-infused cocktails and bold Pinot Noirs. The atmosphere was perfect - after we all paid our respects to Buddah (who sat across the table from us) we dined on beets, goat cheese, tuna tartar, duck, steak and lamb. For dessert, a chocolate-something-or-other and a creme brulee. Then the bill came. I reached for my wallet and was promptly told "no", but then laughter ensued among my dinner guests... Rude, I thought, to laugh at me. But it turns out they weren't laughing at me. They were laughing at the bill, not because it was high (although I can't be certain) but because, as Bail, said, "It is rather poetic."

I don't know the exact amount of the bill, but MFTM wrote up something about it on her blog...

"Since Frogger reads this blog, I won't write what the bill total was... But I will interpret for her the meaning of these numbers. Now, the numbers listed are numbers that I am going to divide up into two sets.

And, the first set of numbers, in numerology, means:
You are being loved, guided and protected in every way.

The second set of numbers means:
Money is taking care of itself. Focus on giving to others, and you will always have enough to spare and share.

I think this is a message for Frogger on her birthday that she really shouldn't worry and stress out as much as she might do."

Fascinating interpretation... I'm going to buy a lottery ticket, and then not stress about it.

No comments: