Sunday, December 21, 2008

From the Bedroom: Early Sunday Morning

The snow is stuck to my window screen, blocking the magical view of the city I love to gaze at from my bedroom window. The wind swooshes past the windows sending shivers through the old wood of the apartment building. It's winter in Boston.

I joined "date night" with my friend and her husband last night. Mo at the convenience store told me I looked nice when I stopped in for a bottle of wine to bring home and sip after dinner.

Sleep is at a minimum again these days. I'm longing for another trip, but New York City will be the next escape.

Debating laying in bed a little longer, or admitting defeat to the night and braving this cold, windy and snowy Sunday...

1 comment:

Jane said...

It's probably too late, but I vote for staying in bed.